Members need to submit their favorite photo that applies to the theme “How has Truliant improved your quality of life” along with a short description (less than 500 characters). Photos must be submitted by members only and must not contain people or pets. Entries must be submitted through Truliant’s partner website and qualified entries will be placed online for judging and voting. Content must abide by guidelines outlined in official rules. Eligible entries will be judged by a panel designated by Truliant with 25 finalists being voted for online.
Entries will be judged on:
• Adherence to theme, timeline and guidelines
Campaign Terms & Conditions:
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
2. PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF RULES AND DECISIONS, CONSENT TO USE AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS. By entering this contest, each participant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide by all contest rules and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the contest. Participation in this contest constitutes participant’s full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Truliant Federal Credit Union (“Truliant”), affiliates, employees and agents, which are final, binding and non-negotiable in all respects. Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Truliant and its affiliates, shareholders, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers from any liability arising from or related to the contest, including without limitation, (a) unauthorized human intervention in the contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) copyright printing errors; (d) personal injury, death, and property damage; and (e) claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Further, participants fully and unconditionally release all claims for consideration, copyright infringement and all other claims of any nature relating to the use of their entry, name or likeness.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The photo submission contest is open to Truliant members only. The online voting period (“Voting Period”) is open to all individuals. Employees, agents, independent dealers and affiliates of Truliant and its agents, affiliates and immediate family members of all such persons, are not eligible to participate in this contest. Truliant reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, suspend, or amend this contest at any time for any reason. Truliant further reserves the right to amend these contest rules at any time without prior notice, at its sole discretion. Truliant reserves the right to disqualify any participant for any reason, including, but not limited to, violation of these Official Rules, copyright infringement or infringement of the rights of a third party.
4. TO ENTER: Individuals who are Truliant member-owners may submit up to five entries during the duration of the entry period, August 14-28, 2018. The entry period closes at 4:59 p.m. on August 28. Truliant members must submit their photo with a 500 character or less description indicating “How Truliant Has Improved Your Quality of Life.” Photos must not contain people or pets and must be submitted through Truliant’s partner website. Eligible entries will be judged by a panel designated by Truliant. Entries will be judged on originality, creativity and adherence to theme.
5. TO VOTE: Twenty-five finalists will be chosen for voting through a selected contest app. Individuals may cast one vote per category, per day for the duration of the online voting period, September 12-26, 2018 (“Voting Period”). The Voting Period closes at 4:59 PM on September 26, 2018. Truliant reserves the right to remove from the contest website and disqualify any entry which Truliant, in its sole discretion, determines to be offensive, illegal, in violation of any privacy or other third party rights, or for any other reason.
6. PRIZES: The Voting Period takes place September 12-26, 2018. There will be 12 winners chosen from the 25 finalists for voting in Truliant’s contest app. The photo with the highest score (total number of votes by app) will be featured on the front cover of the calendar and eleven other photos will be chosen and included within the calendar months. There will be one (1) contest grand prize winner, eleven (11) runner-ups. Contest grand prize winner will receive a $250 gift card and their contest entry will be featured on the front cover of the calendar and featured on one of the months inside the calendar. The 11 runner-ups will each receive one (1) $100 gift card.
The odds of winning the grand prize will depend on the number of entries received and then the number of votes received.
The winners are responsible for taxes for the receipt of the gift cards and any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. All decisions of Truliant in this contest are final, binding and non-negotiable. No prize may be transferred or substituted.
7. IDENTIFICATION OF POTENTIAL WINNER. Truliant will notify the potential winners by telephone and/or email address with the information on file for the winner on or about the week of November 1, 2018. If unable to make contact with the winners within ten (10) days after Truliant’s first attempt to notify the winners, or if the winners fail to claim the prize in accordance with these Official Rules, the winners forfeit the prize. To accept and receive the prize, the winners must sign and return to Truliant a copy of these Official Rules, a form provided by Truliant releasing Truliant from all claims, and any other documentation deemed necessary in Truliant’s sole discretion no later than December 9, 2018.
The winner’s name may also be posted at www.TruliantFCU.org and in other printed and non-printed media.
8. SPONSOR: This contest is sponsored by Truliant Federal Credit Union.