Truliant Financial Grant Campaign Terms & Conditions:
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
2. PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF RULES AND DECISIONS, CONSENT TO USE AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS. By entering this contest, each participant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide by all contest rules and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the contest. Participation in this contest constitutes participant’s full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Truliant Federal Credit Union (“Truliant”), affiliates, employees and agents, which are final, binding and non-negotiable in all respects. Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Truliant and its affiliates, shareholders, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers from any liability arising from or related to the contest, including without limitation, (a) unauthorized human intervention in the contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) copyright printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) personal injury, death, and property damage; and (f) claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Further, participants fully and unconditionally release all claims for consideration, copyright infringement and all other claims of any nature relating to the use of their entry, name or likeness.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Financial Education Grant applications are open to public school teachers grades 6-12 in the following counties: Alamance, Cabarrus, Cleveland, Gaston, Guilford, Forsyth, Mecklenburg, and Randolph in NC; Greenville county in SC; and Wythe, Pulaski and Henrico counties in VA. The online voting period (“Voting Period”) is open to all individuals. Employees, agents, independent dealers and affiliates of Truliant and its agents, affiliates and immediate family members of all such persons, are not eligible to participate in this contest. Truliant reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, suspend, or amend this contest at any time for any reason. Truliant further reserves the right to amend these contest rules at any time without prior notice, at its sole discretion. Truliant reserves the right to disqualify any participant for any reason, including, but not limited to, violation of these Official Rules, copyright infringement or infringement of the rights of a third-party.
4. TO ENTER: Individuals may cast one vote per entry every 12 hours for the duration of the online voting period, October 30 to November 10, 2018 (“Voting Period”). The Voting Period closes at 11:59 PM on November 10. Truliant reserves the right to remove from the contest website and disqualify any entry which Truliant, in its sole discretion, determines to be offensive, illegal, in violation of any privacy or other third party rights, or for any other reason.
5. PRIZES: The Voting Period takes place between October 30 and November 10. Grant winners will be selected based on a combination of their internal scores (weighted one-third) and the popular vote (weighted two-thirds) received in each category. The criteria that Truliant will use to determine the winner from among the eligible entries will include, but is not limited to, the number of likes, originality, creativity and adherence to contest themes and official rules. Grant winners will receive funds of up to $5,000 for their project.
All decisions of Truliant in this contest are final, binding and non-negotiable. No prize may be transferred or substituted.
6. IDENTIFICATION OF POTENTIAL WINNER. Truliant will notify the potential winners by telephone and/or email address with the information on file for the winner on or about the week of November 13, 2018. If unable to make contact with the winners within ten (10) days after Truliant’s first attempt to notify the winners, or if the winners fail to claim the prize in accordance with these Official Rules, the winners forfeit the prize.
The winner’s name may also be posted at www.TruliantFCU.org
and in other printed and non-printed media.
7. SPONSOR: This contest is sponsored by Truliant Federal Credit Union.
Return to Financial Grants Page