We're here to help.
UPDATED 5/26/20: Truliant President and CEO Todd Hall explains new changes coming to branches as a part of our response to COVID-19 Phase Two. Watch his latest video here. You can also learn more on our branch operations page.
As we continue to keep a close eye on the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are committed to making adjustments to operations as needed.
Our goal is to keep our members and our staff safe. Extra precautions include an increased frequency of disinfecting surfaces throughout our branches, including doors, kiosks, drive-thru tubes, kids’ stations, and other frequently touched areas. We are also monitoring advice and directives from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
Members, we understand the need for flexibility based on individual circumstances. Members impacted by coronavirus who need special arrangements should call 800.822.0382 (Mon - Thurs 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Friday 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m.- noon).
Financial Relief for Members
- Skip-A-Loan Payment up to three times in 2020
- Loyalty Loans providing up to 6 weeks of pay with no credit check
- Many other options to fit your needs
Financial Relief for Business
- SBA relief loan information
- Skip-A-Loan payment on an eligible business loan
- Additional loan and deposit assistance
IRS Stimulus Payments
- Find information about your stimulus payment
- Discover answers to some frequently asked questions
SBA Relief Loans
- Get information about the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- Learn how you can apply for the EIDL through the SBA
- Make an appointment at one of your local branches
- Teller transactions are available through our drive-thrus
- Discover ways to access your accounts 24/7
- Complete many common transactions within online banking
- Pay bills, deposit checks, transfer funds, and more
Our Statement on Phase Two
Important Notes from the Video
- Beginning Saturday, May 30th, we will resume Saturday drive-thru banking hours at many of our branches. Click here for more information about specific branches.
- We will offer staffed express lanes in our branch parking lots to assist you with basic transactions
- We will be increasing available appointment times so that we can see more members on a daily basis
- Our staff and members will be required to wear protective face coverings or masks while inside our branches