Truliant At Work Liaison Program
What Is A Liaison?
A Truliant At Work Business Partner Liaison is a specially appointed individual chosen by the Business Partner - usually within the Human Resources or Benefits Department - who serves as the credit union advocate for the company. We also work with Wellness Coordinators and Managers.
- Coordinates with the Truliant At Work Officer for on-site visits which include employee benefits meetings, membership drives, financial seminars and one-on-one financial counseling and 401k reviews – at no cost to your or your employees!
- Provides communication between the employees at the company and the credit union such as money-saving credit union specials using materials the credit union provides.
- Educates employees and new hires about the benefits of credit union membership and financial education opportunities at the workplace and our Member Financial Centers.
- Provides membership and onboarding information in new hire packets.
How Does Truliant Help You?
As a credit union Liaison, Truliant recognizes that you are busy with your own duties and responsibilities. That’s why we provide all the tools you’ll need, such as:
- Exclusive access to the Liaison Center that gives you the tools, information and materials that you need to share important and current information about the Truliant At Work program and its benefits.
- Free subscription to our newsletter, The Advisor, with the latest Truliant news, promotions and information that’s pertinent to you.
- Credit union announcements and promotions you can post right on your company bulletin board or via electronic messaging.
- Paycheck stuffers to include in your pay envelopes announcing credit union services, special events and promotions.
- Free on-site financial education trainings via our "Lunch and Learn" seminars with topics including Identity Theft, Budgeting, Social Security, Estate Planning and much more.
Truliant At Work Liaison Referrals
Once you are a Truliant At Work Business Partner Liaison, we hope you will share the benefits of the program by referring us to other businesses in your community. The best compliment we can receive is a referral for new partnership opportunities. As a way to express our gratitude for promoting the program, when Liaisons share their referrals with us they are entered into our quarterly $50 VISA® card raffle.
To find out more, give us a call or email us, or apply today by filling out the Business Partner Referral.
If you are an existing Truliant At Work Liaison with questions or want to schedule financial trainings, email us, or call 800-822-0382.