If you handle a lower volume of business transactions, you'll appreciate the convenience and time-saving benefits of this account. It's designed to meet your daily money-management needs while also delivering the anytime access you need as a business owner.1
Basic Business Checking Simplifies Your Processes
- Get more value from this free account that has no maintenance fees and no minimum balance requirements
- Your deposits grow by earning competitive dividends with interest posted monthly
- Benefit the savings of conveniently processing 150 items per statement cycle without paying a per-item charge
- You get easy access to your funds at ATMs worldwide and by using your Visa debit card
- Use our convenient bill payment service through online banking to save time and money
- Easy Deposit enables you to deposit checks from anywhere using your mobile device to give you more freedom
Enjoy Built-In Overdraft Protection and Balance Backup2
Truliant has standard overdraft practices which are built in to your account. What this means is that we will automatically strive to pay overdrafts on your account for reoccurring debit transactions, paper checks and ACH transactions using your checking account number. You may also opt-in to Balance Backup to extend this coverage to include everyday debit card and ATM transactions.2
At Truliant, we're committed to improving the lives and strengthening the financial position of our member-owners. We support this goal by offering higher dividends, lower rates and better services to our entire membership. We care about people, not profit, and we're committed to your financial well-being. Establishing a Business Membership is a requirement to establish a Business Checking deposit account.
Let's Get Started
When you’re striving to reach your goals, Truliant helps you achieve them as your financial partner. To open a Basic Business Checking account and find the ideal blend of convenience, flexibility and valuable features, visit one of our Member Financial Centers in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. Truliant is committed to providing the products and services business members need to strengthen their finances and improve their businesses.
(1) Must meet credit bureau and ChexSystems qualifications. Speak with a Truliant representative for details. (2)Truliant pays basic and Balance Backup overdrafts at our sole discretion, which means we do not guarantee to authorize and pay any type of transaction. If we do not authorize and pay an overdraft, your transaction will be declined.