How would you categorize the concept of your retirement? A far-off dream? A nerve-wracking reality? Something you're actively planning for? If it's not the last one, allow us to change your thinking. Truliant’s Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) are designed to help you save consistently over time for future use. They’re a great way to save for retirement or pay for a college education. We offer multiple options that are free of maintenance fees and feature various tax advantages1 while earning dividends with interest posted every month. You can set up recurring automatic deposits and our Member Service Specialists are always available to help you.
Truliant offers the following IRA products:
- Traditional IRA (Contributions may be tax-deductible and earnings grow tax-deferred until withdrawn)
- Roth IRA (Contributions are made with after tax money, allowing for possible tax-deferred growth of earnings)
- Simplified Employee Pension Plan (SEP) (A tax-deferred retirement plan for self-employed individuals and small-business owners)
- Coverdell Savings (An IRA account designed to save for a child’s qualified educational expenses while providing possible tax-deferred growth of earnings)
We encourage you to speak with your tax professional for the latest information regarding the tax benefit of contributions and distributions. In addition, Truliant offers our member-owners the following alternatives:
- We've waived the minimum balance requirement to allow greater access to our member-owners
IRA Select Money Market
- Open with a $1,000 minimum balance (See the Fees and Terms tab)
- Open with a $250 minimum balance (See the Fees and Terms tab)
- Stocks, bonds, mutual funds, annuities, and other investment products
- Available through Truliant Financial Advisors3
Ready to Apply?
When you’re striving to reach your goals, Truliant can help you achieve them as your financial partner. Contact us to choose one or more of our IRA options and start securing your financial future. Or feel free to visit one of our Member Financial Centers in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. Truliant is committed to providing the products and services members need to strengthen their finances and improve their lives.
* You may increase your dividend to the rate in effect at the time of your request, one time prior to maturity, not to exceed 1% above the original rate.
(1) Speak with your tax advisor for advice and additional information on your personal needs. (2) Penalty for early withdrawal. Speak with a Truliant representative for details. (3) Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC , a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America. FR-1686173.1-0117-0219.