Truliant IRAs -Fixed, Guaranteed Returns
How would you categorize the concept of your retirement? A far-off dream? A nerve-wracking reality? Something you're actively planning for? If it's not the last one, allow us to change your thinking. Truliant’s Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) are designed to help you save consistently over time for future use. They’re a great way to save for retirement or pay for a college education. We offer multiple options that are free of maintenance fees and feature various tax advantages while earning dividends with interest posted every month. You can set up recurring automatic deposits and our Member Service Specialists are always available to help you.
Truliant offers the following IRA products:
- Traditional IRA (Contributions may be tax-deductible and earnings grow tax-deferred until withdrawn)
- Roth IRA (Contributions are made with after tax money, allowing for possible tax-deferred growth of earnings)
- Simplified Employee Pension Plan (SEP) (A tax-deferred retirement plan for self-employed individuals and small-business owners)
- Coverdell Savings (An IRA account designed to save for a child’s qualified educational expenses while providing possible tax-deferred growth of earnings)
We encourage you to speak with your tax professional for the latest information regarding the tax benefit of contributions and distributions. In addition, Truliant offers our member-owners the following alternatives:
- We've waived the minimum balance requirement to allow greater access to our member-owners
IRA Select Money Market
- Open with a $1,000 minimum balance (See the Fees and Terms tab)
- Open with a $250 minimum balance (See the Fees and Terms tab)
Ready to Apply?
When you’re striving to reach your goals, Truliant can help you achieve them as your financial partner. Contact us to choose one or more of our IRA options and start securing your financial future. Or feel free to visit one of our Member Financial Centers in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. Truliant is committed to providing the products and services members need to strengthen their finances and improve their lives.
(4) Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA / SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. The Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.Financial Advisors are registered to conduct securities business and licensed to conduct insurance business in limited states. Response to, or contact with, residents of other states will be made only upon compliance with applicable licensing and registration requirements. The information in this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase brokerage services to persons outside of the United States.CFS representatives do not provide tax or legal guidance. For such guidance please consult with a qualified professional. Information shown is for general illustration purposes and does not predict or depict the performance of any investment or strategy. Past performance does not guarantee future results.