Truliant Certificates - Fixed, Guaranteed Returns
Looking for the highest returns on a deposit account? Truliant's certificates are your perfect investment solution, with fixed dividends and flexible terms. Watch your savings grow over time with interest posted every month. At the end of the certificate's term, you're rewarded with additional income that you can reinvest in another certificate or withdraw to easily cover expenses.
Unlike most institutions, we allow you to make scheduled deposits to certificates throughout the term for even better financial results. Truliant offers additional certificate options to help you find the perfect fit for your lifestyle and financial needs.
- Flexible terms range from 3 to 60 months let you grow your savings up to the point you need the money
- Open one with a $250 deposit and start building toward a more secure future
- Allows you to make a one-time withdrawal penalty-free after the first 60 days
24-Month Flex Certificates
- Allows you to make over-the-counter deposits anytime for greater convenience
- Grow your savings even more by requesting a one-time rate increase that will match the certificate’s current advertised rate, up to 1%
- Offers long-term growth at a higher rate
Ready to Apply?
When you're striving to reach your goals, Truliant helps you achieve them as your financial partner. To become a member, simply open a Membership Savings Account. This can be done online or at any of our Member Financial Centers. All members can open select Certificates by Scheduling an Appointment, by visiting one of our Member Financial Centers in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia, or by calling our Member Contact Center at 800.822.0382. Truliant is committed to providing the products and services members need to strengthen their finances and improve their lives.
View our rates page for our latest deposit rates. Truliant is federally insured by NCUA.
* You may increase your dividend to the rate in effect at the time of your request, one time prior to maturity, not to exceed 1% above the original rate.