Explore new ways to reduce high-interest payments this year with Truliant.
Even with a great credit score or a high income you can benefit by finding smart ways
to help you lower interest rates, reduce monthly payments, and free up needed funds, all in less than an hour. Here’s a sample of tools our specialists use use.
- A free financial review. Get a more complete picture of your credit history with a No-Cost Credit Review. We evaluate your credit, show you how to improve it, and uncover solutions that can restructure debt with lower rates, get you more affordable payments, find equity or free up cash. You can even do your review by calling Truliant at 800.822.0382. We also offer the TruFinancial Checkup to our member-owners at no cost, so we can discuss your financial situation and what you want to accomplish.
- Use the Value in Your Home to Improve Your Life. Whether it’s a new kitchen, debt consolidation, paying off bills, taking a vacation or helping with college costs, a home equity loan or line of credit1 can bring real value into your life. We offer loan amounts from $10,000 to $350,000, fixed and variable rates and no prepayment penalties, annual fees or closing costs.2 Applying is easy. Call us, apply online or stop by any Truliant location to learn more.
- Refinance or Use Vehicle Equity to Help Pay Down Debt. If you don’t currently have an auto loan or your vehicle is worth more than you owe, then you have equity in your vehicle. Truliant offers competitive auto loan3 refinancing to reduce high interest rates, pay off existing debt and save money. You can use equity from multiple vehicles or refinance vehicles up to 10 years old. Use our auto refinance savings calculator to learn more about how much you could save.
- Get Flexibility with a Debt Consolidation Loan. Benefit from the money-saving features of a Debt Consolidation Loan from Truliant.4 This loan helps you pay off your debt quicker and get on firm financial ground sooner. Take advantage of fixed rates, a variety of terms and loan amounts starting at $500, and defer your first payment for 90 days as you get your finances and debt-payment strategy in order.5
- Upgrade Your Daily Financial Management. Get ahead this year by using our online technology tools to monitor your daily financial picture. Use the Tru2Go App to manage your account, deposit checks, find ATMs, see cashback rewards and more. Sign up for Mobile Text Alerts6 and get instant updates on account balances, deposits, transactions and potential unauthorized purchases. Our Online Banking portal lets you pay bills, move money, set travel notifications, and get spending insights personalized to you. Visit the your Apple or Android app store to get the Tru2Go app.
Truliant doesn’t exist to make profits for investors, but to offer solutions with your best interest at heart. We know that many people seek help from financial institutions who tell them their debt-to-income ratio is too high to give them any options.
Benefit from an appointment with Truliant’s debt reduction specialists. Visit our locations page
. We have 13 locations in the Piedmont Triad, 13 locations in the Charlotte-Mecklenburg region, two locations in Southwest Virginia and branches in Richmond, Va. and Greenville, S.C.
Those who live, work, worship or attend school in the areas we serve can join. You can also now also apply for membership through our website
. Or, call us to speak with a specialist at 800.822.0382.
Truliant is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration and is an Equal Housing Lender. All loans subject to credit approval. (1) Available in NC, SC, VA, FL, TN, OH and GA only. Annual Percentage Rate is a variable rate and the maximum APR for home equity lines of credit is 18%. (2) Not applicable in SC or GA. No closing costs if loan is not paid off and closed within 24 months. Appraisal fees may apply if appraisal is ordered and the loan does not close. Please visit Truliant.org or call us at 800.822.0382 for more information. (3) Annual Percentage Rate. Rate/terms subject to change. Auto loans subject to credit approval. Additional terms apply for refinancing existing Truliant auto loans. (4) You are allowed to maintain more than one Debt Consolidation Loan, but your total cannot exceed $15,000. Maximum term 60-months. (5) Qualified borrowers may defer payments for 90-days after loan signing. Interest will accrue from the closing date of the loan until payments begin. Participating in this program results in a 90-day extension of the loan. (6) Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and web access charges may apply for text message alerts. You may discontinue receipt of text alerts immediately by texting the word STOP in reply to a Text Alert.