Getting out of debt faster can open the doors to your life's goals. Regardless of your income, high or low, Truliant can help you take control of your finances in 2016. In less than an hour, our specialists routinely uncover solutions that can lower interest rates, reduce monthly payments, pay off debt more quickly, free up funds and finance purchases in a few easy steps.
1. You’ve got options. Explore them. A strategy for paying off high-interest rate debt and other problem balances shouldn’t begin with raiding emergency savings or retirement funds. Paying off credit cards or a high-interest rate auto loan can be managed. Explore our options to help you pay off debt more quickly.
2. Join our credit union. Consumer Reports recently said credit unions are among the highest-rated services they’ve ever evaluated.1 A good step toward smarter finances in 2016 starts with joining a member-centric credit union like Truliant. We don’t exist to make profits for investors, but offer solutions with your best interest at heart.
3. Ask a Truliant specialist to review your credit. Stop by one of our 30 locations in the Carolinas and Virginia. In less than an hour, we’ll study your credit and debt to find smart ways to manage or restructure debt with better rates, savings, more affordable payments, or to free up cash. You can even apply for membership and other accounts online.
4. Find areas for improvement. Skyrocketing interest payments often occur because of the unexpected: a pressing vehicle need, tight budgets or missing a credit card payment. We’ll work with you to find ways to address that debt together. You have a lot more options than you may know about to lower interest payments or get access to needed funds. Our specialists can help. Learn more about how they recently helped one couple lower their monthly payments by over $500 a month.
5. Identify solutions to better manage high-interest rate debt. We’ll craft a strategy that fits your needs. We can find equity in unexpected places, such as your vehicle, and we have a range of loan options. We have home equity loans and lines of credit, personal convenience loans and preferred lines of credit, refinancing, credit cards, and other options that can be tailored to fit your needs and improve your debt situation. We can also combine several solutions to better target problem debt.
6. Simplify daily financial management. Get ahead by using our tools to track your daily financial picture. Use the Tru2Go App to manage your account, deposit checks, find ATMs, see cashback rewards and more. Sign up for Mobile Text Alerts and get instant updates on account balances, deposits, transactions and potential unauthorized purchases.2 Our Online Banking portal lets you pay bills, move money, set travel notifications, and get spending insights personalized to you.
Stop by, call or visit us to learn more about how Truliant can help you find smart ways to meet your goals!
DISCLOSURES: Truliant is federally insured by the NCUA and is an Equal Housing Lender. (1) Consumer Reporters, January 2016. (2) Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and web access charges may apply for text message alerts. You may discontinue receipt of text alerts immediately by texting the word STOP in reply to a Text Alert.