The summer season is just about here. Are you ready for some fun? Have you been saving money that we all will inevitably spend on hotels, gas, entertainment costs to capture a little bit of enjoyment.
It can be difficult me to budget for these fun expenses when I already have our day to day to living expenses to sustain. But there is no question that these fun times are the spice of life – it’s our time to make memories.
If you aren’t as ready as you like for some of these expenses this summer, Truliant Federal Credit Union can help prepare you for next summer (and even this summer too). They have a unique service that covers just that – Club Accounts. This is tailored for that special vacation you’ve dreamed of for years, a wedding, college tuition or may be even a rainy day. You save all year long and pay for special purchases with a separate Christmas Club or Save Your Way account.
- No monthly service charges
- No minimum balances
- Competitive Rates
- Funds are federally insured up to $250,000
- Easy access to account info with RSVP Phone Teller and Online Banking
- Systematic savings options available
How It Works:
- Christmas Club balances are automatically transferred to your checking or savings account in November
- Save Your Way account offers systematic or anytime deposits and allows one withdrawal per calendar quarter. All you have to do is open your account and then choose your very own personalized account name, for example – Caribbean Dream Vacation, Sue’s Wedding – you get it!
How To Get Started:
If you’re already a Credit Union Member you just open an additional account by filling out a membership application.
If you’re not a member and you want to join open an account today by visiting www.truliantfcu.org – you’ll be so glad you did. The islands are waiting – what are you waiting for!