We're glad you're here! As a financial cooperative, we exist solely to serve our members. We hope you will begin taking advantage of all we offer.
Here are some ways you can begin benefitting from your Truliant membership.
Draft Loan Payments From Your New Truliant Account
If you received a loan from Truliant, you are eligible to open an Online Banking Account to begin payments. Get started here.
Now that you’ve set up your account, manage your money with our simplified money management tools.
- Log In to Online Banking. Open a Free Truliant Checking1 account online.
- Begin funding your checking account by Direct Deposit, by visiting our locations to make a deposit, or by downloading the Tru2Go app and using mobile deposit to place funds in your account.
- When your account is funded, begin making loan payments following instructions within Online Banking.
We know you’re busy. That’s why we provide so many ways to manage your money whenever it’s convenient for you, including:
Additionally, you can take advantage of:
- High interest rates on savings products
- Low interest rates on loans and credit cards
- Minimal fees on products and services
- Unwavering commitment to outstanding member service
Need a loan?
Learn about our Home Mortgage Loans, Car Loans, and Visa Credit Cards. Or, let us help with long-term planning.
Join us, and/or open select checking, savings and certificate accounts 24/7 with our Online Account Opening service.
(1) Must be at least 18 years of age and a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident to apply. Must meet qualifications in online form. Must meet credit bureau and ChexSystems qualifications.