Rules for the 2020 #StayHomeWithTruliant Gift Card Giveaway Contest.
See how to enter via social media. Contest will run for five weeks, each week bringing new winners - begins March 30, 2020, and end May 3, 2020.
#STAYHOMEWITHTRULIANT CONTEST RULES
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who submit a photo or video of themselves working from home with the hashtag #StayHomeWithTruliant and tag Truliant as described in the contest post. Photos can be submitted on Facebook and Instagram. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Truliant, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Truliant as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted on social media during each allotted week of the contest.
- Week one – March 31, 2020 through April 6, 2020, winner(s) selected April 6, 2020.
- Week two – April 7, 2020 through April 13, 2020, winner(s) selected April 13, 2020.
- Week three – April 14, 2020 through April 20, 2020, winner(s) selected April, 20, 2020.
- Week four – April 21, 2020 through April 27, 2020, winner(s) selected April 27, 2020.
- Week five – April 28, 2020 through May 4, 2020, winner(s) selected May 4, 2020.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting a photo or video showing how you’re spending you days at home. Pictures or videos should have a caption using the hashtag #StayHomeWithTruliant and tagging Truliant on Facebook or Instagram. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Truliant. You may only enter once per week. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Truliant Federal Credit Union.
5. Prizes: There will be five $100 Visa gift cards for five winners each week. 25 total winners and $2,500 monetary value. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Truliant Federal Credit Union. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Truliant Federal Credit Union’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Truliant Federal Credit Union to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner(s) will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Truliant Federal Credit Union. The winner will be notified by Truliant within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Truliant Federal Credit Union shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within two weeks from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Truliant Federal Credit Union’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You and Your Responsibilities: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Truliant Federal Credit Union, anyone acting on behalf of Truliant Federal Credit Union, and Truliant Federal Credit Union’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this contest, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Truliant Federal Credit Union. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Truliant Federal Credit Union from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Truliant Federal Credit Union may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Truliant Federal Credit Union reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Truliant Federal Credit Union’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Truliant Federal Credit Union may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Truliant Federal Credit Union. Truliant Federal Credit Union reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Truliant Federal Credit Union has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, [your company name] reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Truliant Federal Credit Union and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, members and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND North Carolina WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in North Carolina having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Truliant Federal Credit Union, Winston-Salem, NC 27103, USA. Requests must be received no later than May 29, 2020.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Truliant Federal Credit Union, Winston-Salem, NC 27103, USA.
By submitting a contest entry, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.