Follow these important steps to avoid processing delays and/or returned checks when making mobile check deposits using the Tru2Go Mobile app:
- Log in to your Tru2Go mobile account and select "More," at the bottom right of your screen. Select "Check Deposit."
- Choose the account in which to deposit the check.
- Enter the check amount.
- Take a picture of the front of the check. Tap "Keep Picture" if okay.
- (NEW, Required Step) Sign the back of your check and ALSO write "For Mobile Deposit at Truliant" clearly on the line(s) below your signature. If available, also check the box on your check that says: "Check here if mobile deposit." IMPORTANT: Please do NOT write in cursive, but instead print "For Mobile Deposit at Truliant" to prevent your check from being delayed or returned.
- Take a picture of the back of the check and tap "Keep Picture' if okay.
- Click "Deposit" to finish the process.
Once your check is accepted, the words "Successful Deposit" should appear on your screen. You will also see a reference number for your records.
If you have any questions, please call 800.822.0382.
(Note: When using our website-based Easy Deposit feature, follow all instructions as usual, but be sure to add the Step 5 endorsement addition above before capturing the back of the check image.)