Truliant is proud to offer Money Management, a feature-rich, free, intuitive interface that allows you to take more control of your finances than ever before!
- A central financial hub where all accounts are present in a single, intuitive visualization
- A great mobile experience available in Tru2Go Mobile Banking
- Budgeting tools to help you create, and stick to, a foundation for reaching financial goals
- Debt payoff forecasting to guide you as you plan, and stay ahead of the game
- Detailed net worth analysis and tracking to help you set and maintain targets
- Expanded goals like savings and retirement that allow you to monitor progress
- A cash flow calendar to keep you on track with your daily spending
- Improved auto-categorization of spending categories and trends for added convenience
- Custom text alerts, so you get important information without having to login
- Direct member support with responses guaranteed within one business day
- Information that is refreshed constantly, so you always see an accurate financial picture
This feature is now available in Tru2Go mobile banking! Simply log in to the Tru2Go mobile banking app from your mobile device and select Money Management from the ‘More’ menu. Contact us at [email protected] with any questions or concerns.
The past 18 months of your information will automatically transition from FinanceWorks to Money Management. However, for security purposes, you will need to re-enter your login information and passwords for each external account. Additionally, fresh categories, goals and alerts will have to be setup. To access Money Management in online banking, simply login to your online banking account, click on the Manage Money tab and select Money Management.
Connectivity for Quicken® and QuickBooks®
This free service enables you to access your Truliant accounts using Quicken® or QuickBooks® .
- Categorize your activity easily with complete transaction data and balance information
- Syncs with supported versions of Quicken® or QuickBooks® software
- To register, simply log into online banking and choose the Additional Services tab. Click on Connectivity for Quicken® or QuickBooks® in the dropdown and register. You may also contact us at 800.822.0382