March is National Women's Month
Tell us about a woman who has positively impacted your life.
Members should submit their favorite photo that applies to the theme “Nominate a woman that has positively impacted your life” along with a short description about the impact the nominated individual has made in your life (less than 500 characters). Those nominated will be entered to win. Photos must be submitted by Truliant members only. Entries must be submitted through Truliant’s Facebook and Instagram. Content must abide by guidelines outlined in official rules. Eligible entries will be judged by a panel designated by Truliant, with five winners.
Entries will be judged on adherence to theme, timeline and guidelines.
Campaign Terms & Conditions:
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
2. PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF RULES AND DECISIONS, CONSENT TO USE AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS. By entering this contest, each participant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide by all contest rules and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the contest. Participation in this contest constitutes participant’s full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Truliant Federal Credit Union (“Truliant”), affiliates, employees and agents, which are final, binding and non-negotiable in all respects. Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Truliant and its affiliates, shareholders, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers from any liability arising from or related to the contest, including without limitation, (a) unauthorized human intervention in the contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) copyright printing errors; (d) personal injury, death, and property damage; and (e) claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Further, participants fully and unconditionally release all claims for consideration, copyright infringement and all other claims of any nature relating to the use of their entry, name or likeness.
3. ELIGIBILITY: This Campaign is open only to those who follow Truliant on Facebook and Instagram, tag us in their post, and tell us why the woman they are nominating should win. Entrants must be a member of Truliant. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Truliant, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
4. TO ENTER: The Campaign must be entered by submitting a picture of a woman who has positively impacted your life, with a brief description of why they should win. All entries should also tag Truliant in the post. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Truliant. You may only enter once. Entries will be accepted through social media channels from March 8, 2021 through March 30, 2021. Winners to be announced on March 31, 2021. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Truliant Federal Credit Union.
5. PRIZES: There will be a total of five winners. Each winner will receive a $50.00 gift card. Winners can select one of four prize options: an Amazon® gift card, a Truliant VISA® gift card, a restaurant gift card or a spa gift card. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Truliant Federal Credit Union. No other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Truliant Federal Credit Union’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Truliant Federal Credit Union to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. IDENTIFICATION OF POTENTIAL WINNER. Truliant will notify the potential winners by telephone and/or email using the information on file for the winner on or about March 31, 2021. If unable to make contact with the winners within ten (10) days after Truliant’s first attempt to notify the winner(s), or if the winners fail to claim the prize in accordance with these Official Rules, the winners will forfeit the prize. To accept and receive the prize, the winners must sign and return to Truliant a form that will be provided by Truliant, releasing Truliant from all claims, and any other documentation deemed necessary, in Truliant’s sole discretion, no later than May 24, 2021. The winner’s name may also be posted at www.TruliantFCU.org and in other printed and non-printed media.
7. SPONSOR: This contest is sponsored by Truliant Federal Credit Union.