How much will your auto loan payments be?
Provision of the calculator on this page is not an offer of credit. Its use in no way guarantees that credit will be granted. This calculator is solely for informational purposes and provides reasonably accurate estimates; the calculations are not intended to be relied upon as actual loan computations.
How To Use the Truliant Auto Loan Calculator
Enter the values or use the slide.
- Start with Basic (default) and use Advanced if needed
- Add the vehicle purchase price
- Enter the down payment you will provide
- Include the Loan Term (configured in months)
- Include the interest rate (check rate here)
The calculator will update with each entry.
The average term for a new auto loan is 69 months or 5.75 years, used car loans average 65 months, or 5.5 years.
Interest rates configuration variables: down payment, credit score and terms of the loan.
Failure to make payments, according to the terms of the loan, can result in foreclosure of the vehicle.