Financial Relief for Members
Truliant's COVID-related relief plans are here to help our members financially during these challenging times.
Member relief programs:
Skip-a-Pay to let you skip
monthly loan payments
Mortgage payment options
and assistance programs
Early certificate withdrawal
penalties can now be waived
Skip A Loan Payment
Sometimes you need a little relief from making your monthly loan payments. We understand. For a $30 processing fee, our Skip-A-Pay service1 allows you to skip one payment per loan per calendar year (available loan types: Automobile, Recreational Vehicle and Personal Convenience/Debt 180), so you can use that money to pay for other important things in your life.
- You qualify if you are current on all your Truliant loans and have made at least the first three payments on the loan you wish to skip (available loan types: Automobile, Recreational Vehicle and Personal Convenience/Debt 180)
- You must have paid your Truliant loans for the past 12 months without a loan extension or being late with a payment
- Let us know from which account you want to pay the $30 processing fee
- All persons responsible for the loan must agree to Skip-A-Pay
- If you purchased Guaranteed Auto Protection or Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) with your loan secured by an automobile, any payments skipped during the life of the loan will be deducted from the deficiency calculation on a GAP claim
If you meet the criteria above, you can process your Skip-A-Pay on your own by accessing your online banking account. Then click on Additional Services, select Skip-A-Pay and follow the steps provided.
Mortgage Payment Options
If you are having difficulty meeting your Truliant mortgage payment requirements, call us, and we will connect you with our Mortgage Services team. We are here to help.
Certificate Early Withdrawal Penalty Waived
If you need access to your funds due to financial hardship, we are temporarily waiving withdrawal penalties. To learn more, please call us or make an appointment to speak to one of our Member Services Representatives.
Equal Housing Lender. Federally insured by NCUA.
(1) Subject to credit union approval. Skip-A-Pay works by extending your loan term by one month for each Skip-A-Pay transaction used. Account must be in good standing to qualify. Interest will continue to accrue until loan is completely paid. A $30 service fee applies. Truliant must be listed as the lienholder on loan to qualify.