Our responsibility is to prioritize the health of our members and our employees. We will continue to take whatever steps are necessary to serve you safely.
Steps we are taking:
- Regular disinfecting of all surfaces, doors, drive through tubes and more.
- Regular monitoring of CDC and WHO safety guidelines and recommendations
- Personal and Business Financial Relief Programs for our members
- Offering easy-to-schedule appointments online for safer in-branch visits
In anticipation of the New Year’s Day holiday, we wanted to send an update on recent Online and Mobile Banking slowdowns. Extraordinary volume has resulted in some members experiencing issues accessing Online and Mobile Banking, as well as delays in our call center.
How We're Helping
We are working to increase system capacity, and members should begin to see immediate performance improvements, although there may still be some delays while accessing your accounts or reaching our call center. Please know that during this time scheduled payments, direct deposits, debits, credits and other transactions are still operating normally.
- If you experience an error message while trying to log in, please try logging in again
- You may be more successful logging into Online Banking during non-peak hours such as late afternoon and evening
- If you have questions regarding your stimulus payment, please visit our stimulus page or the IRS's Economic Impact Payments page for the most up-to-date information
- If your stimulus payment is pending in your account, the funds will become available on Monday, January 4th, per the IRS
- Some members may receive a message after logging in that says, ‘No valid accounts.’ This is a temporary system issue, and your account information will display correctly once resolved
- We will make every effort to correct any issues or fees if our system slowdown causes you to be late on a payment
If you have an immediate question about your account, please contact us at 800.822.0382. Our service teams are receiving a high volume of calls, and we will make every effort to help as quickly as possible.
We apologize for the inconvenience and are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. We sincerely thank you for your patience during this time.
We're here to help.
As we continue to keep a close eye on the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we continue to make adjustments to operations as needed. Because of this, your experience at a branch or on the phone may look or feel different.
All Truliant branch lobbies are currently closed to walk-in traffic, but remain open by appointment. To make an appointment, please visit our online appointment portal or call us at 800.822.0382. You may experience delays in service, including longer than normal wait times when calling our Contact Center or while visiting our drive-thrus. We want you to know that we appreciate your patience and understanding. Thank you for supporting our staff who proudly serve you.
Our goal is to keep our members and our staff safe. Extra precautions include an increased frequency of disinfecting surfaces throughout our branches, including doors, kiosks, drive-thru tubes, kids’ stations and other frequently touched areas. We also continue to monitor the latest advice and directives from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
Are you a Member that needs assistance? We understand the need for flexibility based on individual circumstances and are here to assist any way we can. Members impacted by coronavirus who need special arrangements can call 800.822.0382.