Truliant's Online Banking
How Can I Make a Loan Payment to Another Financial Institution Using Online Banking?
Using Tru2Go Online Banking, you can quickly and easily transfer money between Truliant and your other financial institutions using electronic transfers. To set up an electronic transfer through online banking, follow the simple steps below:
- Log in to Online Banking and click the “Move Money” tab.
- Choose the External Transfers link then choose the service that fits your needs.
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Validate your email address by entering a validation code sent to your email address on file, or you may be asked to verify your phone number via verification code
Haven’t signed up for Online Banking yet? With Tru2Go Online Banking, you can view your account history, make online transfers, access Bill Pay & eStatements...and more!
All from the comfort of your own home. To enroll:
- Hover over the Online Banking login and enter your member number and the 4-digit online banking PIN that you chose when applying for membership
- If you do not remember your 4-digit online banking pin or did not receive your 4-digit pin, please visit your local Member Financial Center or contact our Member Contact Center at 800.822.0382 to obtain a new PIN
To learn more about the convenience of banking online, please refer to our Tru2Go Online Banking page.
Can I Pay From an Account Outside of This Credit Union?
You can pay most Truliant loans with an outside account (from checking, savings or debit card) through our Online Loan Payment Service. It is free to Online Banking users.