Truliant Debit Rewards is an Incentive Program
What Is Truliant Debit Rewards?
Truliant Debit Rewards is an incentive program designed to increase debit card usage among checking account holders with little or no transactional activity. The goal of the Truliant Debit Rewards program is to increase the transactional activity of Truliant account holders to help solidify their primary financial relationship with us. Based on current activity, targeted members have not identified Truliant as their preferred financial institution. These account holders are doing most of their banking elsewhere and this program will assist us in reclaiming these relationships.
How Long Does Each Campaigns Run?
Each campaign will run for a full calendar month. Targeted incentive offers will run every other month.
Do All Members Receive an Offer Letter?
Not all members will receive an offer letter. We will be sending direct mail offers to account holders as follows:
- Those who do not use their debit card, we ask them to swipe 5 times
- Those who use their debit card 1-5 times, we ask them to swipe 10 times
- Those who use their debit card 6-10 times, we ask them to swipe 15 times
- Those who use their debit card 11-15 times, we ask them to swipe 20 times
- Those who use their debit card 16-20 times, we ask them to swipe 25 times