Our updated online credit card portal is now live!
Same easy-to-use platform with a brand new look.
- Secure access via online and mobile banking
- Manage your card at your fingertips
- Enhanced loyalty program for Platinum Rewards cardholders
- Rewards points will rollover
We are excited to bring you a new look to our online credit card portal as we continue to seek new ways to enhance our products and services for our member-owners.
Starting at 9:00 am ET on March 22, 2022 "GoToMyCard" will reflect a brand new look and feel and be renamed "Credit Card." You will continue to access the online credit card portal through online or mobile banking. In addition to the online portal, your statements will also have a new and improved look. This change applies to all Truliant personal and business credit cards.
Plus, you will still be able to easily manage your card with features such as:
- View transactions
- Access account history
- Schedule payments
- Transfer balances
Below you will also find additional information and answers to frequently asked questions.
What you need to do
- You will need to set up new one-time or automatic payments. Scheduled payments set up in GoToMyCard will not transfer to the new platform.
- When setting up a payment you will need the routing number and your account number, both can be found in Online Banking or Tru2Go by clicking your account then Account Details.
- You will need to schedule new alerts or replace those that had previously been set up in GoToMyCard as they will not transfer to the new platform.
- You can view statements and opt in to eStatements under "Transactions." We are working to have them moved under "Statements" but do not have a date yet when the switch will occur.
- To opt in for eStatements, select "Statement Delivery Options" under "Transactions." You will need access to a PDF reader on your device because during the opt in process a PDF will pop up with a code that needs to be entered.
Quicken and QuickBooks users:
- If you use Quicken or QuickBooks purchased software and downloaded transactions for your Truliant credit card from the the GoToMyCard website, in order to resume your Truliant credit card downloads in the new "Credit Card" portal, please login in to eZCard.com and follow the prompts to register. It is important you access eZCard.com directly before you access it through Online Banking or the Tru2Go app.
Other external services or software:
- If you use external services or software such as Mint, Finicity, Plaid, Yodlee, Quicken Online, QuickBooks Online or use the Money Management service inside Truliant's Online Banking or Tru2Go app, automatic updates will no longer be supported. We are actively working with our new card portal partner to provide the automatic updates for these services.
Rewards points for Platinum Rewards cardholders
We are making exciting enhancements to our rewards program by providing a best-in-class experience. Beginning March 22, our new rewards program will offer industry-leading benefits and perks with flexibility to use your rewards your way. You will be able to redeem your points for a variety of opportunities such as name-brand merchandise, travel for vacation getaways, tickets to once-in-a-lifetime experiences, stock shares, charitable donations and more.
On March 22 you will access your new rewards program through Truliant's online or mobile banking, under "Credit Card."
You will retain your current points during the transition to the new rewards portal. However, during the transfer period of March 17 - April 15 you will not be able to view or redeem your current points while they roll over into your new rewards account.
Continue using your Truliant Platinum Rewards card without interruption and continue to earn points.
If you have additional questions please see below for a list of frequently asked questions that you might find helpful. But as always, if you would rather speak to a Truliant representative, please call us at 800.822.0382 (select option 2).
Frequently Asked Questions
Effective 9:00 am ET, Tuesday, March 22, GoToMyCard changed to "Credit Card" in online and mobile banking.
If you are trying to access GoToMyCard you will not be able to do so during the required conversion period from 5:00 pm ET, March 17 - 9:00 am ET, March 22. You will be able to access the updated credit card online portal after 9:00 am ET on March 22.
- If you use external services such as Mint, Finicity, Plaid, Yodlee, Quicken Online, QuickBooks Online or use the Money Management service inside Truliant’s Online Banking or Tru2Go app, that service will no longer be supported after March 17. To have your transaction data uploaded by your money management service/software one last time, you will need to log in to those services to sync your credit card transaction date before March 17. After March 22, you can manually download transactions from the new Credit Card portal (for select third party aggregators) then manually enter the transactions into your money management service/software in order to keep those services up-to-date. We are actively working with our new credit card portal partner to provide automatic updates for these services.
- If you use Quicken or QuickBooks purchased software, you will be able to register within the new Credit Card portal beginning March 22 and set up automatic updates within Quicken or QuickBooks. Important: You need to acces eZCard.com directly to register before access it through Online Banking or the Tru2Go app.
Because this is a system upgrade, no previous alerts or scheduled automatic payments will be retained. To continue receiving alerts and using automatic payments, they need to be reset after 9:00 am ET, March 22. When setting up a payment you will need the routing number and your account number, both can be found in Online Banking or Tru2Go by clicking your account then Account Details. We apologize for the inconvenience, but this is a necessary step that needs to occur.
You can view statements and opt in to eStatements under "Transactions." We are working to have them moved under "Statements" but do not have a date yet when the switch will occur.
To opt in for eStatements, select "Statement Delivery Options" under "Transactions." You will need access to a PDF reader on your device because during the opt in process a PDF will pop up with a code that needs to be entered.
No. You will not receive a new card because of the transition to the new credit card online portal.
For Transparent card holders, having no late fees is already one of the features offered. For other card holders, no late fee will be charged if payment is not made during the conversion period of March 17-22.
- If a member missed their February 20, 2022 payment but makes their March payment by March 24, 2022 the member will not be reported as late to the credit bureaus.
- If a member missed their February 20, 2022 payment and misses their March 20, 2022 payment, then the member will be reported as 30 days late.
Yes, you'll be able to use your credit card during the conversion dates for purchases. However, during the conversion the following functions will not work:
- Scheduled automatic credit card payments against your monthly Truliant card balance that are set up in GoToMyCard will not process
- Make a payment on your credit card balance online. However, you can make a payment at a branch or over the phone at 800.822.0382.
- Receive a cash advance online, through our Member Contact Center or phone banking
The conversion period is from 5:00 pm ET, March 17 - 9:00 am ET, March 22.
Platinum Rewards Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can call 800.822.0382 (option 2) to speak to a Truliant representative.
After 9:00 am on Tuesday, March 22, you will access your new rewards program through Truliant's online or mobile banking, under 'Credit Card.' You will be able to search and view all available redemption options and more.
No. You will not lose your current Rewards points. However, from March 17 - April 15 you will not be able to redeem any points.
Yes. You will still accumulate points during the conversion, and they will be added to your current rewards points total.