Keep your business running smoothly with financial protection that will cover checks written on your account. ChecProtect is convenient and the enrollment process is easy. We'll advance the necessary funds to pay checks written on your business account up to the designated limit.
Here's How ChecProtect Serves Your Business Needs
- Covers up to $1,000 on Basic Business, Business and Money Market accounts (including fees) when sufficient funds are unavailable (paper checks, electronic drafts and debit card transactions run as credit)
- The next deposit into your account will be used to pay the amount of the overdraft, and this repayment needs to occur within 15 days of the overdraft to keep ChecProtect active
- Choose to add or remove ChecProtect from your business account anytime
We’re committed to your financial well-being and we want to help you improve your financial position. The following requirements apply to ChecProtect:
- Automatically qualified if you maintain a Business Preferred Line of Credit
- Minimum credit scores and minimum deposit requirements are required based on the length of time a checking account has been opened
Ready to Apply?
When you’re striving to reach your goals, Truliant helps you achieve them as your financial partner. Sign up for our Business Overdraft Protection/ChecProtect options and get the peace of mind you need. Or feel free to visit one of our Member Financial Centers in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. Truliant is committed to providing the products and services business members need to strengthen their finances and improve their businesses.