Enjoy Stress-Free Checking and Money Management
Running a business, you've got plenty to keep you busy. You need to serve customers, deliver your products and services, oversee your employees and more. There are so many things to keep on top of. Take an item off your daily to-do list by opening a free business checking account from Truliant.
We offer two free credit union business checking account options for business owners, designed to meet the needs of small and growing businesses. Partnering with Truliant, you will have no bothersome monthly maintenance fees1 to contend with, and you will be able to oversee and maintain your account through Online banking or with our Tru2Go® mobile app.
Plus, both of our checking account options come with Balance Backup and Balance Backup+, our overdraft protection programs2 covering checks, recurring transactions like bill pay or subscription serivces, and every day debit and ATM transactions. You can be assured that all of your transactions will be covered and you can conduct your business with confidence and security. Each business checking account also comes with our customizable Overdraft Transfer Service, which allows you to select other Truliant accounts to draft from in case of an overage. When you open a new Business Checking account, your Business Saving account is automatically linked.
To get started, schedule an appointment to visit one of our local branches and speak to a business checking expert about what plan will work best for you and your business. We can't wait to support you and see how your business grows!
Process transactions and meet your daily money management needs with our free small business checking account.
- No minimum balance requirements
- No maintenance fees1 even at account opening
- Process 150 items per statement cycle without a per-item charge
Get more features, handle more transactions and grow your business.
- Earn tiered dividends with interest posted monthly
- No monthly maintenance fee with maintained minimum balance1
- Process up to 500 items per statement cycle without a per-item charge
- The minimum balance requirement is $2,500 daily1
Membership Savings Accounts
(1) The Business Checking account features no monthly maintenance fee if you maintain a minimum daily balance of $2,500. Some fees may occur if the member falls below that balance; see the Fees page for more details. The Basic Business Checking account has no maintenance fees and no minimum balance requirements.
(2) Truliant pays Balance Backup and Balance Backup+ overdrafts at our sole discretion, which means we do not guarantee to authorize and pay any type of transaction. If we do not authorize and pay an overdraft, your transaction will be declined. Each overdraft occurrence incurs a fee of $28. Overdraft protection transfer fees are $3 per transaction.