There are numerous resources available to you as an employee of a Truliant at Work Business Partner.
- On-site financial education seminars and online webinars
- Personal financial checkup days
- Balance® money management service
- Reduced financial stress
Explore the many ways Truliant at Work can help meet your financial goals.
Make the most of your employer's Truliant at Work partnership today!
For over 65 years, Truliant has maintained the focus of improving our members' lives by keeping their best interest at the forefront. As an employee of one of our Business Partners, you can receive great rates on loans, take advantage of an array of various services and products at your fingertips and attend one of our many on-site or virtual financial seminars tailored to your goals and needs.
Employees like you can also take advantage of our popular personal financial checkup with one of our dedicated member specialists. We're here to help you achieve financial goals by mapping out actionable steps to get you there. To take advantage of our personal financial checkup, simply schedule an appointment today.
Membership Savings Account
- Open with a $5 deposit1
- Begin using Digital Banking
- Establishes your membership
- Open online
Automatic Savings Accounts
- Rainy Day: transfers the change in your checking to this account every business day
- Save Your Way: transfers your chosen amount from your checking to this account every business day
- Christmas/Vacation Club: transfers the funds from your savings to your checking for summer vacation or just in time for the holidays2
Truly Free Checking Account3
- No maintenance or minimum balance fees, ever
- Deposit checks using your smartphone
- Mobile wallet friendly
- Open online
- Minimum balance requirement of $2,500 in a checking, savings, or money market account4
- Dividends posted monthly
- Unlimited check writing
- Open online
Receive the financial solutions you need to continue to improve your loans with great rates and terms to match.
- New and used vehicle loan options
- Rate discounts available
- Apply online
Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit
- Great for remodeling, debt consolidation and more
- Low, fixed or variable rates
- No closing costs, maintenance fees or prepayment penalties5
- Fixed and adjustable rate options
- No prepayment penalty
- Manufactured home and land loans available
VISA® Credit Cards
- Transparent and Platinum Rewards options
- Low variable rates
- No annual, maintenance, cash advance or balance transfer fees6
- Personal and debt consolidation loans
- Business loans
- Boat and recreational vehicle loans
Whether you're looking for a great deal on a new car or looking to start investing (and everything in between), you can find it at Truliant.
Credit Union Auto Buying Service (CUABS) Powered by TrueBuy7
- Skilled advisors find your chosen vehicle from a large inventory
- Convenient and time saving
Health Savings Accounts
- Earn dividends
- Funds roll over every year
- No maintenance fees
- Guaranteed growth
- Terms from 3-60 months
- Flex certificates allow you to make additional deposits
Money Market Accounts
- Tiers from $1,000
- Earn dividends
- Online, check and phone withdraws available8
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Traditional, Roth, SEP and Cloverdale
- IRA Savings, Money Market and Certificate available
- Earn dividends with interest
- Free of maintenance fees
Truliant Financial Advisors9
- Experienced financial advisors
- Consultations by phone or appointment
- Retirement planning, IRAs, mutual funds, life insurance, estate planning and more
- Pay bills and transfer funds10
- Check balances and deposit checks
- Find branches and ATMs
- Cashback rewards
- Transfer funds and pay bills
- Set text, email and security alerts
- Financial guidance tools
- Apply for loans and open accounts
Federally insured by NCUA.
(1) Must meet eligibility requirements to join.
(2) Any withdrawal from the Christmas Club Account before November 1 will result in a $10 fee.
(3) Must meet credit bureau and ChexSystems qualifications. Speak with a Truliant representative for additional details.
(4) Free if minimum balance is maintained. If balance falls below the minimum daily balance, your account will be subject to a $7.50 fee for that month.
(5) No closing costs if loan is not paid off and closed within 24 months. No closing costs not applicable in GA.
Appraisal fees may apply if appraisal is ordered and loan does not close. Up to $400 in closing costs paid on residential property in SC. No closing costs not applicable in GA.
(6) International exchange rates are 1% per transaction on Platinum Rewards card.
(7) Credit Union Auto Buying Service (CUABS) Powered by TrueBuy is an independent NC licensed automobile dealership not owned or operated by Truliant.
(8) Federal regulation requires that we limit certain types of transactions from money market accounts to six (6) transfers or withdrawals per month per account. FR-1686158.1-0117-0219.
(9) Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. The credit union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
(10) Your mobile carrier’s access and data fees may apply for mobile services.