Small businesses are the backbone of energetic and healthy communities. As one of the top North Carolina 7(a) Loan Program lenders for helping start-up and existing small businesses, Truliant's knowledge and experience with SBA loans can make this process seamless and beneficial for many businesses. The SBA offers affordable loans with low down payments and longer payment terms than traditional loans, and business owners have access to more funds at highly competitive, long-term fixed rates. As a preferred lender for the SBA, we are experienced in helping our member-owners navigate the process to find solutions that best meet your needs.
Here's Why an SBA Loan Could be Right for Your Business
- Offers competitive rates and a variety of extended term options to help you build your business with low-cost financing
- Loan approvals occur locally so you meet with people who know you and understand your company's value to the community
- Enjoy individualized service and a loan that's tailored to your specific needs as a small business-owner
Choose an SBA Loan Program That Fits Your Needs
- SBA Express with lines of credit or term loans up to $350,000
- SBA 7a with term loans up to $5,000,000
- SBA 504 with term loans up to $5,500,000
Let’s Get Started
When you’re striving for your goals, Truliant helps you achieve them as your financial partner. As part of the application process, corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs), and partnerships must complete a beneficial owner(s) form. For additional details, contact a Truliant Business Services Team member or visit a Member Financial Center in North Carolina, South Carolina or Virginia. Truliant is committed to providing the products and services business members need to strengthen their finances and improve their businesses.
(1) Rates and terms are subject to change. Loans are subject to credit approval.