Real estate lending is a key area of expertise for Truliant. Our experts are trained to work with members to structure financing solutions that are creative and competitive.
Our commercial real estate loans may be right for you if:
- You need to expand your business to meet growth needs
- Refinance existing commercial debt/mortgage to save money
- Restructure your debt to improve your cash flow
- Purchase real estate investment properties
We offer financing for:
- Owner-occupied real estate
- Non-owner-occupied real estate
- Existing real estate debt restructure
Ready to Get Started?
Each loan request will require a completed business loan application, personal financial statement, and a business debt schedule to be delivered to your closest Member Financial Center. Corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs), and partnerships must complete a beneficial owner(s) form. Truliant is committed to strengthening the financial position of our business members and providing the products and services they need to strengthen their finances and improve their businesses. If you have any questions, feel free to contact a member of our Business Services team, or visit one of our Member Financial Centers in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia.
Rates and terms are subject to change. Loans are subject to credit approval.