Truliant's Charitable Contributions
Truliant Federal Credit Union has a committee of staff members who volunteer their time to review proposals that are submitted for charitable donations. Decisions on donations are made at this committee's quarterly meetings. Areas of focus are decided annually, and are subject to change.
Focus areas for 2018 are:
- Arts and Culture – Organizations that inspire creativity through the arts or introduce audiences to new experiences through cultural programming
- Basic Needs – Agencies that meet essential needs, such as hunger and shelter, and promote personal independence and self-sufficiency
- Financial Education – Organizations that provide financial education initiatives that improve the lives of the individuals served
- Youth – Programs that benefit the well-being of youth through life skills, leadership training and mentoring services
Unfortunately, Truliant is unable to consider donation requests to support:
- For-profit entities
- Political candidates or groups
- Religious organizations or churches
- Groups that discriminate based on race, color, gender, national origin or sexual orientation
- Non-profit organizations operating outside our geographic area
Any organization requesting a charitable donation must complete the Charitable Contributions Request Form. Requests can be submitted throughout the year, but are reviewed once per quarter. If you have any questions, please email us.