Rates as low as 9.99% APR1
- Save Money
- Lower Interest Rate
- Fixed Term
- One Monthly Payment
Truliant’s Debt180 loan combines multiple debts into one, so you can focus on one monthly payment rather than keeping up with a lot of payments every month. Plus, your Debt180 rate will often be lower than the interest rates on the debt you’re consolidating, so you’ll save money while paying off your debt faster.
Manage Your Debt With a Consolidation Loan
- Borrow $500 to $50,000
- 90-day deferred payment option2
- Fixed monthly payment
- No origination fees or prepayment penalties
Don't spend another month weighed down by high interest debt: apply online today! You can also visit one of our branches, or contact us to speak to a member of our team. We'll work to get your loan approved and get you your funds quickly so you can begin working towards a debt-free future!
See What You Can Save with Debt Consolidation
Loans options for debt consolidation
Debt180° Consolidation Loan
Debt consolidation can help when you have many loans across several financial institutions. The variety of terms, rates and monthly payments can be confusing to manage. Consolidating debt into a single loan can help. With a great rate and a low monthly payment, a debt consolidation loan can help get you back on track. Debt180° consolidation loan is an unsecured loan for up to $50,000.
Home Equity Loan
If you have equity in your home, a home equity loan may be a way to remove debt. Leveraging the equity in your home can be an excellent way to access funds at a low rate. Get help from Truliant when you need to pay off high-interest debt or almost any other large expense.
A home equity loan features a fixed rate, and you get the full borrowed amount funded upon approval. Thus, it’s closer to a secured loan with your home as collateral.
A home equity loan is best for fixed expenses, like debt, since you get the funds up front and the rate doesn’t change. Whether it’s a home equity loan or credit line, be sure that your budget can afford the payments. While home equity rates are very low, your home secures the loan. If you don’t pay it back, your lender may foreclose or force you to sell your home to pay the debt.
How does debt consolidation work?
When you feel like you're drowning in payments, a debt consolidation loan can help. Truliant debt consolidation loans help members combine debt into a single loan and pay off others loans. This helps them to concentrate on paying down debt with one easy, low payment.
Best of all, with extended terms and lower rates, you may even be able to save money in the short and long term.
When is debt consolidation a good idea?
When it comes to managing debt, you have options. If you answer “yes” to the following questions, debt consolidation might be right for you.
- Are you juggling multiple debt obligations?
- Have you tried keeping up with separate payments on your own without success? If you find yourself only making minimum payments or getting overwhelmed with tracking your due dates, a consolidation strategy could help.
- Do you have a significant amount of debt that isn’t equal to more than half of your income? If your debt is on the lower side, you may be able to tackle it with extra focus and elbow grease. If your debts are $10,000 or more, consolidation could help, but only if you have a consistent income to help you pay it back.
How to Pay Off Your Debt
Debt: it's easy to acquire but paying it off can be a challenge. Not only are there different payment strategies to consider, but you also want to ensure you don't end up back in debt or further away from meeting your financial goals.
Truliant can empower you with the knowledge, skill and tools to overcome your debt. Even better: we'll provide guidance so you can learn to better avoid debt in the future. Explore the Truliant Learning Center filled with useful sections focused on meeting your financial goals, saving and budgeting, personal finance and more.
Debt Consolidation Loan Tools and Resources
Large purchases, unplanned expenses, overdue vacations: fund your life with a personal loan.
Cover home improvements to unexpected bills by making your home equity work for you.
(1) APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The range of fixed rates is 9.99% APR to 17.99% APR.
(2) Qualified borrowers may defer payments up to 90 days after loan signing. Interest will accrue from the closing date of the loan until payments begin. Participating in this program results in up to a 90-day extension of the loan, maximum term 60-months. Cannot be combined with other offers.