If you are a Truliant member with a loan and you need some financial breathing room, we understand.
- Easy to apply
- No penalties
- Low cost
- No negative impact to your credit
Free up some monthly cash with Skip-A-Pay. It’s easy and convenient. You can skip one payment per available loan, per calendar year.
Skip a Payment is only available for:
- Auto Loans
- Auto Refinance Loans
- Boat Loans
- Recreational Vehicle Loans
- Debt Consolidation Loans
- Personal Loans
It's an easy process and we'll quickly let you know if your loan qualifies.
- Login to your online banking account
- Click on, or tap Additional Services
- Complete the Skip-A-Pay form
Use the Tru2Go mobile app:
- Login to Tru2Go
- Tap More
- Tap Loan Center
- Tap on Skip-A-Pay
You may also call us at 800.822.0382 to start the Skip a Payment process.
Sometimes you need a little relief from making your monthly loan payments. We understand.Our Skip-A-Pay program1 allows you to skip one payment per loan per calendar year.
- You qualify if you are current on all your Truliant loans and have made at least the first payment on the loan you wish to skip
- You must have paid your Truliant loans for the past 12 months without a loan extension or being late with a payment
- Skipped payments2 will be added to the end of the loan, extending the loan term
- Interest will continue to accrue during the skipped month
- Let us know from which account you want to pay the $30 processing fee
- All persons responsible for the loan must agree to Skip-A-Pay
- If you purchased Guaranteed Auto Protection or Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) with your loan secured by an automobile, any payments skipped during the life of the loan will be deducted from the deficiency calculation on a GAP claim
There is a $30 processing fee.
Conveniently skip a loan payment, without any penalties applied to the loan. Take advantage of a member friendly program designed to assist our member-owners.
The $30 skip a payment fee will be debited from the account you select during the application process.
To see all current fees and service charges, visit our fees web page.
In order for your account to not be debited for a scheduled loan payment, you must cancel the automatic payment you have setup for that account. Request the skipped payment 7 business days prior to the ACH payment date.
After the payment date has passed, you can setup automatic payments again.
(1) Subject to credit union approval. Skip a Payment works by extending your loan term by one month for each Skip a Payment transaction used. Limit one Skip a Payment extension per calendar year. Account must be in good standing to qualify. Interest will continue to accrue until loan is completely paid. A $30 service fee applies. Once the fee is transferred your loan will reflect the new due date. Truliant must be listed as the lienholder on car, recreational vehicle or boat title to qualify.
(2) Skip a Pay is not a long term answer, but it can help you to navigate through a short-term personal crisis. You will be accessed the skipped month’s interest, which increases the total loan amount. Sometimes paying a little extra can help you avoid a negative score on your credit.