When you need flexible loan options that save you time and money, Truliant's secured loans are designed to help you reach your goals, because you borrow against your own savings. You determine the amount of money you can borrow based on your own investing habits while avoiding costly fees that slow you down.
Share Secured Lines of Credit
- Borrow between $500 and $250,000 against the value of your Truliant savings account at a low, variable rate for greater savings and flexibility
- Get convenient access to your funds through advances made over the phone or in Member Financial Centers
- Pay off your loan early without any penalties
- Fixed-payment options are available and your minimum monthly payment is 1.25% of your outstanding balance
- Use for overdraft protection on your Truliant checking account
- Rebuild or establish your credit using this low-rate option and find yourself on firmer financial ground
Certificate Secured Loan
- You only have to pay back this loan when the certificate used as collateral matures, providing you flexibility to meet your needs
- Save more money with a low, fixed rate and reach your goals quicker
- Borrow between $500 and $250,000, up to 90% of your certificate's funds, against all regular certificates
- Your certificate continues to earn interest during the term of the loan to help reduce the cost of your loan
- There's only one payment due at the end of the loan and you don't have to account for regularly monthly payments; plus, pay off the loan early without penalty for greater convenience
Ready to Apply?
When you’re striving to reach your goals, Truliant can help you achieve them as your financial partner. Visit us at a Member Financial Center in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia or contact us at 800.822.0382 to apply for your Savings or Certificate Secured Loan today and get the financing you to improve your life. Truliant is committed to providing the products and services members need to strengthen their finances and improve their lives.
Rates and terms are subject to change. Loans are subject to credit approval.