Truliant streamlines the process of submitting common financial paperwork by offering electronic loan signing through DocuSign. Members are able to gather binding signatures from other parties to a loan using their device of choice.
How to Get Started With DocuSign
1. You will receive an email from “TFCU Loan via DocuSign.” Select the “View Documents” link in your email invitation to review and sign your loan documents.
2. A prompt will appear asking that you enter information specific to yourself. Please enter this information, then press Next.
3. You will be asked six additional identity verification questions for authentication purposes. After verifying your identity, agree to the Consumer Disclosure by clicking the box next to “I Agree.” You will then be able to review and sign your documents.
If you experience difficulty completing the verification or closing process, please contact Truliant at 1.800.822.0382 option 7; ext. 3918 for help.
4. Sign your documents. To sign, locate the yellow Sign Here tags located throughout your documentation. The first tag you select will prompt you to adopt a signature. As you select other yellow Sign Here tags your adopted signature will be placed.
5. Once you have completed all the required signature tags, click Confirm Signing (or Finish if you are on a mobile device). After Truliant has confirmed that all signers have completed their signing process, you will receive an email with a link from which you can view, download or print the completed documents.
Truliant will automatically receive your completed documentation. If you do not receive an email from Truliant in the next two business days, please contact your lending representative, or call us at 1.800.822.0382 option 7; ext. 3918 for help.