Sometimes you need a little relief from making your monthly loan payments. We understand. Our Skip-A-Pay service allows you to skip one payment per loan per calendar year, so you can use that money to pay for other important things in your life. Whether you apply online, through our Member Contact Center or in one of our branches, it's an easy process, and we'll quickly let you know if your loan qualifies.
Here's What to Know About Skip-A-Pay1
- You qualify if you are current on all your Truliant loans and have made at least the first payment on the loan you wish to skip
- You must have paid your Truliant loans for the past 12 months without a loan extension or being late with a payment
- Let us know from which account you want to pay the $25 processing fee
- All persons responsible for the loan must agree to Skip-A-Pay
- Process your Skip-A-Pay on your own by accessing your online banking account. Then click on Additional Services, select Skip-A-Pay and follow the steps provided
- If you purchased Guaranteed Auto Protection or Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) with your loan secured by an automobile, any payments skipped during the life of the loan will be deducted from the deficiency calculation on a GAP claim
Ready to Skip-A-Pay?
When you’re striving to reach your goals, Truliant can help you achieve them as your financial partner. Skip-A-Pay today to have more financial flexibility this month. Simply login to your online banking account to use this option. Within online banking, click or tap the Addtitional Services to find our Skip-A-Pay form. If you do not currently use online banking, click here to create an account. You may also visit a Member Financial Center in North Carolina, South Carolina or Virginia or call us at 800.822.0382 to start the Skip-A-Pay process. Truliant is committed to providing the products and services members need to strengthen their finances and improve their lives.
(1) Terms are subject to change. All Skip-A-Pay requests are subject to credit approval. Only auto, recreational and boat loans qualify to Skip-a-Pay.