Digital Accessibility: What Accessibility Means
Each day, Truliant employees strive to make online interactions with truliantfcu.org (“Website”) and our mobile application as enjoyable and as informative as possible. The Truliant IT staff has made every reasonable effort to make the Website and mobile application accessible to all of our users. The goal has been to make all Truliant digital technology as accessible as individual branch offices.
If you believe that part of the Website or mobile application does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG, please contact Truliant using one of the following two methods so the problem can be corrected:
- Contact Truliant by phone at 800.822.0382.
- Contact Truliant by email at [email protected]
Throughout Truliant’s website, every effort has been made to make every page accessible to users. But Truliant cannot guarantee that every page conforms to WCAG 2.0 Level AA standards for the following reasons:
- Some pages have partial conformance due to third-party vendors. Therefore, Truliant is unable to claim site-wide conformance. Truliant adheres to a partial conformance, as defined by WCAG Level AA 2.0. Truliant cannot ensure conformance of third-party plug-ins and widgets.
- Truliant’s conformance claims only extend to pages within the truliantfcu.org domain.
- Truliant has used WCAG guidelines for compliance as suggested by the Department of Justice.
- Truliant chose to use WCAG for compliance because they are determined by W3C, the consortium that makes all guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
- Truliant uses automated testing as a baseline for conformance on a periodic basis.
- For the most accessible experience, Truliant recommends viewing its website in the latest version of Internet Explorer.