Truliant awards grants to public school teachers, grades 6-12, who have unique ideas and needs to support transformational education.
About the Truliant Educational Grant Program
A program of the Truliant Foundation, the Education Grant Program has awarded more than $250,000 to 60 educators since its inception in 2016. Through the program, the Truliant Foundation awards grants to public school educators with unique ideas and needs to support transformational education and programming that promotes student success in the classroom.
The Education Grant Program provides up to $5,000 to eligible public school teachers, grades 6-12.
Click HERE to apply. Completed applications are due by 11:59 PM on Sunday, December 4, 2022.
To be eligible for an Education Grant, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Teachers must be employed by a public school system in a city or county where Truliant has a physical presence: North Carolina (Alamance, Cabarrus, Cleveland, Forsyth, Gaston, Guilford, Mecklenburg, Randolph counties and the City of Asheboro; South Carolina (Greenville and Pickens counties) and Virginia (Pulaski, Wythe and Washington counties.
• Teachers must teach grades 6-12
• Teachers can apply individually or as a group
• Public school systems may also apply for funds for the entire district or a group of schools
• Requests cannot exceed $5,000
• Teachers much submit a budget with their application
Truliant is unable to support some requests.
- Capital campaigns
- Individuals or families
- Faith-based organizations
- For-profit organizations or those without a 501(c)(3) status
- Political candidates, parties, campaigns or causes
- Clubs, groups and organizations within a school
- Nonprofits operating outside of a Truliant community that discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status