Truliant supports the communities we serve with event sponsorships.
Truliant Federal Credit Union provides sponsorships throughout the year to nonprofit organizations matching certain criteria.
We will consider sponsorship opportunities that support one of our focus areas:
Community Development - nonprofit organizations that cultivate relationships, social responsibility, civic engagement and collaboration to build community.
(Examples: partnerships among community organizations, community empowerment activities, seasonal needs or disaster relief)
Economic Mobility - nonprofit organizations providing personal guidance and activities to build financial stability and social prosperity for individuals and their families.
(Examples: food insecurity, access to transportation, workforce development)
Financial Wellness - nonprofit organizations that are specifically engaged in activities that promote and improve financial inclusion and financial literacy.
(Examples: first time homebuying programs, financial counseling, efforts to help individuals establish or build credit)
Youth & Education - nonprofit organizations supporting education and programming from middle school through high school.
(Examples: student mentoring and leadership opportunities, soft skills development, supplies and activities to support teachers)
Requests are accepted throughout the year and must be received no less than 90 days before the event. For additional questions, please email [email protected].
Which organizations are eligible for sponsorship?
To be considered for a Truliant sponsorship, an organization must:
- Provide services to individuals living in a community with a Truliant branch;
- Have been in operation for at least three years; and
- Have a valid federal tax exempt status.
Which organizations are ineligible for sponsorship?
Truliant is unable to consider sponsorship requests for the following:
- For-profit organizations
- For capital campaigns or general operating expenses
- Individuals or families, including funds raised to benefit a single person or family unit
- Political candidates, parties, campaigns or causes
- Faith-based organizations or religious groups
- Clubs, groups and organizations within a school (booster clubs, athletics, PTO/PTA organizations)
- Nonprofit organizations operating outside of a Truliant community
- Groups that discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status
What do I need to apply for sponsorship?
To apply for a sponsorship, please review eligibility requirements. You will also need the following:
- Your federal tax exempt ID number
- Your sponsorship packet or information outlining the event itself and the sponsorship levels available at this time
Please note that we will only consider applications submitted to us at least 90 days prior to the event date.