How much will your auto loan payments be?
How To Use the Truliant Auto Loan Calculator
Enter the values or use the slide.
- Start with Basic (default) and use Advanced if needed
- Add the vehicle purchase price
- Enter the down payment you will provide
- Include the Loan Term (configured in months)
- Include the interest rate (check rate here)
The calculator will update with each entry.
The average term for a new auto loan is 69 months or 5.75 years, used car loans average 65 months, or 5.5 years.
Interest rates configuration variables: down payment, credit score and terms of the loan.
Failure to make payments, according to the terms of the loan, can result in foreclosure of the vehicle.