Mechanical Repair Coverage from Truliant
Do You Offer Coverage for Damage to My Car?
Yes, Truliant offers Mechanical Repair Coverage. We understand that a breakdown can be troubling enough without the added worry of expensive repairs.1 As your vehicle gets older, the risk and cost of repairs increases.
With MRC,2 you will enjoy many valuable benefits such as:
- Substitute Transportation - up to $50 per day up to a maximum of 10 days, available on the first day of coverage. Options for rental car or rideshare are available
- 24-hour Emergency Roadside Assistance - up to $125 per occurrence, includes towing, battery, jumpstart, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance and lock out service
- Key Replacement (including fob and/or remote) - $800 per occurrence for the repair or replacement of lost, stolen or damaged keys including any programming; not available to residents of CT, MA, PA and VT
- Paintless Dent Repair - repairs dings and dents no larger than 4 inches that are repairable through paintless dent repair techniques; not available to residents of CT
- No out-of-pocket expense (except for deductible) - the administrator pays the repair facility directly
- Good at any authorized repair facility - in the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada
- Rideshare - pays for covered breakdowns when your vehicle is used for ride-sharing purposes such as Uber or Lyft
- Cancelable - receive a full refund for an unused agreement within the first 60 days, or a prorated refund thereafter less an administrative fee3
(1) Actual costs may vary by vehicle year, make, and model. Prices are based on actual claim experience of Consumer Program Administrators, Inc., and its affiliated companies’ customers as of September 2022. Your experience may be different.
(2) Mechanical Repair Coverage is provided and administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc. in all states except CA, where coverage is offered as insurance by Virginia Surety Company, Inc., in NH, where coverage is provided and administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc. dba Consumer Warranty Program Administrators, in TX, where coverage is provided and administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc. dba The Administrators of Consumer Programs (TX License #175), in FL and OK, where coverage is provided and administered by Automotive Warranty Services of Florida, Inc. (Florida License #60023 and Oklahoma License #44198051), and in WA, where coverage is provided by National Product Care Company and administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc., all located at 175 West Jackson Blvd., Chicago, Illinois 60604, 1- 800-752-6265. This coverage is made available to you by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. The purchase of Mechanical Repair Coverage is optional. This document provides general information about Mechanical Repair Coverage and should not be solely relied upon when purchasing coverage. Be sure to read the Vehicle Service Contract or the Insurance Policy, which will explain the exact terms, conditions, and exclusions. Coverage varies by state. Replacement parts may be new, used, non-OEM or remanufactured of like kind and quality.
(3) Cancellation provision and administrative fees vary by state.