How to Join Truliant
How Can I Switch My Bank Accounts to Truliant
How Can I Refer a Friend?
Complete Your Banking Transition To Truliant With Our Switch Kit!
Switching accounts from your previous financial institution to Truliant is easy. After you have joined Truliant as a member and opened all the accounts you need (checking, savings, etc.), just follow the simple three steps below to complete your move to a better banking choice at Truliant.
- Change Payroll/Direct Deposits
- Fill out this form to activate direct deposit into your new Truliant account.
- Change Automatic Payments/Withdrawals
- Adjust your automatic payments and withdrawals to be taken out of your new Truliant account by completing this form
- Close Accounts
- This form allows you to close out your account at your former financial institution
Not a Truliant Member Yet? Open New Member Accounts Online - 24/7! Become a member online and start your relationship with Truliant today!
We do not have a referral program in place at the moment.
We do have a careers section on our web site. Feel free to view and apply, even share the link with a friend.
What Website Do I Use To Leave a Review of Truliant?
Leave a review for Truliant at http://www.google.com search for the Truliant branch in Google Maps, click on "Leave a Review".