Transaction Data in QuickBooks
Can I Export Transaction Data to a Spreadsheet?
You can export transaction data into a spreadsheet.
- Sign in to Online Banking
- Select Account History
- Choose Export
Can I Link My Truliant Accounts With QuickBooks?
- In QuickBooks
- Select Banking from the left menu
- Click Add Account
- Search your bank or use the correct URL when you log in to your bank's website
- Enter your bank's username and password
- Select the type of account
- Select how far back you want to download bank transactions
- Click Connect
Where Can I Get My Account Statement?
Get your statements and other account notices electronically by signing up for Statements & Documents.
To access Statements & Documents:
- Log onto Online Banking or the Tru2Go app
- Choose 'Statements & Documents'
- Under 'Additional Services' in Online Banking or the 'More' menu in Tru2Go
Or you can call 800.822.0382 or stop by a branch to receive a copy of your statement.