Skip Navigation
Site Logo

Knowledge Base

Put a Freeze on Your Debit Card

How Do I Deactivate, or Temporarily Turn Off My Debit Card?

Please contact us at 800-822-0382 to deactivate and or place a freeze on your card.

What Do I Do if My Debit Card Has Been Stolen?

A new debit card can be printed at your nearest branch location or call 800-822-0382 to order a new debit or ATM card.

How Do I Unfreeze My Debit Card?

To unfreeze your debit card, please give us a call at 800-822-0382.