Setup Apple Pay and Samsung Pay
How Do I Set Up Apple Pay and Samsung Pay?
Visit Set Up Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Google Pay to learn how. All three can be used with Truliant VISA® credit and debit cards.
For your security, when you add your card to Samsung Pay, a Device Account Number is created for this card on that device. It is separate and unique to your device and different from your card account number. Your Device Account Number is used to make purchases with your card using Samsung Pay. If you add the card to multiple devices, each device will have a separate Device Account Number.
How Does Samsung Pay Differ From Apple Pay or Android Pay?
The main difference is that Samsung Pay works at almost all stores that accept debit and credit cards, not just those with tap-to-pay NFC terminals. Samsung Pay can be used to make in-store payments at most merchants equipped with both NFC contactless payment terminals and traditional magnetic strip card readers. For more information about Samsung Pay, please visit the Samsung Pay website.
How Do I Add My Debit and Credit Card(s) to Samsung Pay?
To add your card, follow these simple steps:
- Install the Samsung Pay app on your phone (on compatible devices, a shortcut to download and install the app is pre-loaded).
- Open the Samsung Pay app. Your Samsung account will be automatically linked to Samsung Pay. Sign in to your Samsung account if you’re not already signed in (or create a new Samsung account if you don’t already have one). Touch “START” to continue.
- Set up your verification method (fingerprint or PIN).
- Touch “ADD” or, if this is the first payment card being added, touch “Add a debit or credit card.”
- Use the camera to capture your card info or enter it manually.
- Enter the remaining information and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Use your finger or a stylus to enter your signature and touch “SAVE” then touch “DONE” to complete the process.
Your card will be verified in about 10 minutes and then it can be used to make a purchase. Upon successfully verifying certain information related to the debit card, your account will be approved and you may begin using Samsung Pay. To activate your credit card in the Digital Wallet, enter your credit card details. You will then receive a one-time passcode by text or email. Upon successfully entering the one-time passcode, you may begin using Samsung Pay.