Truliants Online Banking
How Can I Make a Loan Payment to Another Financial Institution Using Online Banking?
Using Online Banking, you can quickly and easily transfer money between Truliant and your other financial institutions using electronic transfers. To set up an electronic transfer through online banking, follow the simple steps below:
- Log in to Online Banking and click the “Move Money” tab.
- Choose 'Make an External Transfer' link then choose the service that fits your needs.
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Validate your email address by entering a validation code sent to your email address on file, or you may be asked to verify your phone number via verification code
Haven’t signed up for Online Banking yet? With Online Banking, you can view your account history, make online transfers, access Bill Pay & eStatements...and more! All from the comfort of your own home.
The first time you login to digital banking from the website or our Tru2Go mobile app, select ‘Sign Up’ and complete the registration form.
- Create a username and password.
- Enter your member number and answer some security questions with information that matches what you entered on your application.
If you need help acquiring your member number, please call 800.822.0382.
To learn more about the convenience of banking online, please refer to our Online Banking page.
Can I Pay From an Account Outside of This Credit Union?
You can pay most Truliant loans with an outside account (from checking, savings or debit card) through our Online Loan Payment Service. It is free to Online Banking users.