Truliant Answers Questions about Online Banking
How Much Does It Cost To Use Online Banking?
Tru2Go Online Banking is a free service for anyone who has any account with Truliant.
Why Is My Account on Hold?
There are many reasons why you may have trouble with your account. Please give us a call at 800.822.0382 to learn more about your account.
What Do I Do if I Forgot My Username?
If you’ve forgotten your online banking username, select Forgot Login under the username and password fields then click I Forgot My Username.
How Do I Get Into My Account?
The first time you login from the website click Login or from the Tru2Go® app tap 'Sign up.' Then enter your member number as your username and the last 4 digits of your social security number as your password. You will be prompted to choose a new username and a password that meets security requirements.
How Do I Change My Password?
To change or reset your password select Forgot Login under the login screen and follow the prompts.
How Do I Change My Username on My Account?
- If you are on a computer
- In Online Banking, login to your Truliant account with your current username and password
- In the top right corner of the page, click ‘My Settings’
- Under Login & Security, click ‘Edit’ after Username
- If you are using the Tru2Go app
- Login with your current username and password
- Click on the gear in the top right corner under the ‘More’ menu
- Tap ‘My Settings’
Under Login & Security, click ‘Edit’ after Username