Online Banking Questions
How Much Does It Cost To Use Online Banking?
Online Banking is a free service for anyone who has any account with Truliant.
Why Is My Account on Hold?
There are many reasons why you may have trouble with your account. Please give us a call at 800.822.0382 to learn more about your account.
What Do I Do if I Forgot My Username?
If you’ve forgotten your online banking username, select Forgot Login under the username and password fields then click I Forgot My Username.
How Do I Get Into My Account?
To access your account, visit our website or download our Tru2Go mobile app and enter your login credentials.
If this is the first time you are logging into digital banking, select ‘Sign Up’ and complete the registration form.
- Create a username and password.
- Enter your member number and answer some security questions with information that matches what you entered on your application.
If you need help acquiring your member number, please call 800.822.0382.
How Do I Change My Password?
To change or reset your password select Forgot Login under the login screen and follow the prompts.
How Do I Change My Username on My Account?
- If you are on a computer
- In Online Banking, login to your Truliant account with your current username and password
- In the top right corner of the page, click ‘My Settings’
- Under Login & Security, click ‘Edit’ after Username
- If you are using the Tru2Go app
- Login with your current username and password
- Click on the gear in the top right corner under the ‘More’ menu
- Tap ‘My Settings’
Under Login & Security, click ‘Edit’ after Username