Use a Debit Card to Transfer Money
Can I Transfer Money With a Debit Card?
To make a transfer to someone with a debit card via their bank, you'll need their bank details, then choose whether to send the money using an online or offline method of transfer.
Why Did I Receive an Error Message When I Tried To Transfer Funds Between My Accounts?
For your protection, this will occur if:
- One of the accounts has had no transaction activity in 6 months or more. Contact us to update inactive accounts
- A transfer is being made from an account with limited access such as a Vacation/Christmas Club account or certificate.
- If the account shows a past due status, the transfer option will return an error message.
- To check if your account has any past due payments, check your monthly statements. If you are enrolled in eStatements, you will receive an email when a statement or notice is available. Since the information is electronic, you can access it at any time. You may print statements out for your own records if you wish to.
- If you are not enrolled in eStatements, you will receive your statement in the mail at the address you provided when signing up with Truliant.