“During this time, we encourage the use of online banking and Truliant’s mobile app for basic transactions,” said Truliant president and CEO Todd Hall. “Our Contact Centers are adequately staffed and we are available for members who have needs. We appreciate their patience as we work to serve them safely.”
Beginning immediately, Truliant has suspended Saturday hours for all locations.
Truliant is committed to providing members with various ways to conduct business and is keeping centrally located branches open for this purpose. Starting Monday, March 23, Truliant will serve members at designated locations in multiple counties offering normal hours. Other locations will only offer drive-thru service, and some locations will be closed until further notice. An overview is outlined below, however, hours and services are subject to change. Please visit truliantfcu.org/health-updates for the latest branch information and operating hours.
- Alamance County: Burlington location at Kirkwood Drive will be open with normal operating hours. Mebane branch will offer drive-thru service only. Elon branch will close until further notice.
- Randolph County: E. Dixie Drive location will be open with normal operating hours. North Fayetteville Street branch will close until further notice.
- Guilford County: High Point and S. Elm Eugene Street locations will be open with normal operating hours. New Garden Road branch will offer drive-thru service only. Friendly Avenue and Battleground Avenue will close until further notice.
- Forsyth County: Hanes Mall and North Point locations will be open with normal operating hours. Drive-thru service only at Clemmons and Downtown Winston-Salem locations. Kernersville will close until further notice.
- Charlotte-Metro Region: Truliant’s Huntersville, University, Tyvola Road and Matthews locations will be open with normal operating hours. All other Truliant Charlotte-Metro locations will close until further notice.
Truliant’s Shelby, N.C. and Radford, V.A. locations will offer normal drive-thru service Monday- Friday. Their lobbies will be open Monday, Wednesday and Friday. These locations will close their lobbies on Tuesdays and Thursdays until further notice, while their drive-thrus remain open.
Contact Centers are staffed for immediate assistance: 800-822-0382