We're here for support when you don't have enough money in your account to cover a transaction. Our ChecProtect coverage offers members whose accounts are in good standing with overdraft protection, allowing important items to clear and helping you avoid returned payment fees from payees.
ChecProtect Has Your Back - and Your Checks - Covered
- Offers overdraft protection on Truly Free, Advantage and Senior Advantage checking accounts (including fees) up to an amount based on account history and activity when sufficient funds are unavailable (paper checks, electronic drafts and debit card transactions run as credit)
- The next deposit into your account will be used to pay the amount of the overdraft. This repayment needs to occur within 15 days of the overdraft to keep ChecProtect active.
- Choose to add or remove ChecProtect from your account anytime.
Anyone who qualifies for Truliant's Truly Free, Advantage or Senior Advantage checking accounts or who has qualified for a Preferred Line of Credit is eligible for our ChecProtect Overdraft Protection.
Preferred Lines of Credit Deliver Protection and Flexibility
- Provides automatic overdraft payment on checking accounts with a low, variable rate based on your loan limit amount
- No maintenance fees or other fees when you use this unsecured loan to cover an overdraft
- Open a line of credit between $500 and $35,000 to obtain the flexibility you need
- Enjoy a low monthly payment (2% of your balance with a $50 minimum)
To qualify for a Preferred Line of Credit, we ask that you meet these criteria:
- Demonstrate good credit history (all loans are subject to credit approval)
- Meet additional requirements that may apply based on underwriter specifications
Ready to Apply?
When you’re striving to reach your goals, Truliant can help you achieve them as your financial partner. If you have a Basic, Advantage or Senior Advantage checking account with us, contact us to turn on ChecProtect and get the peace of mind you need. Or, we are happy to help you in person at one of our many Member Financial Centers in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. Truliant is committed to providing the products and services members need to strengthen their finances and improve their lives.