Depositing Checks at Truliant FCU
How Do I Endorse a Truliant Check
To endorse a check, sign the back of the check
Other endorsement may be ‘For mobile deposit at Truliant Federal Credit Union’ when depositing a check online.
Please read the prompts carefully before endorsing your check.
What Do I Do if My Insurance Sends Me a Check Made Payable to Both Me and You?
A check made payable to multiple payees with an “or” OR “/” between the names OR when the names are stacked indicates that either party can solely negotiate the check without the other party being present or required to be a signator on the account it is being deposited into.Endorsement:
- Only one payee is required to endorse the check by signing their legal name.
A check made payable to multiple payees with an “and” between their names indicates all parties must be present to negotiate the check OR, if only one party is present, the check must be deposited into an account that all payees listed as owners.Endorsement:
- Restrictive Endorsement: “For Deposit Only” and all payees’ sign below.
- All Payees will endorse the back of the check by writing “For Deposit Only” and signing their legal names below it.
- Blank Endorsement: Simply sign on the back of the check.
- All Payees will endorse the back of the check by signing their legal names.
If a check is made payable to a member and a non-member, the non-member MUST be present and provide ID that is required to be documented on the front of the check in order for the check to be negotiated.Endorsement:
- Payees will endorse the back of the check by signing their legal names.