Check Imaging with Online Banking
What Transactions Can I Complete in Online Banking?
Can I Pay Bills Directly From My Online Banking App?
With Digital Banking, you can view your account history, make online transfers, access Bill Pay & eStatements... and more! All from the comfort of your own home.
View your Truliant Federal Credit Union accounts including loans and certificates
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View check images
- Make payments on your Truliant credit cards and loans from your accounts
- Download account information to your financial management software
- Pay bills online with Bill Pay
- Request maintenance on your accounts and loans To learn more about the convenience of banking online, please refer to our Digital Banking page.
What Is Check Imaging?
How Long Are Checks Available for Viewing With Online Check Imaging?
Check imaging allows you to view a front and back image of your check online in Online Banking. It's very simple to use. Visit our mobile check deposit page for detailed information.
- In Online Banking, click your account name, basic checking for example, to access your history.
- Click on the check number
- The front and back image of the check will be displayed in a new window.
Please note that the time required to display a check image can vary and depends on a variety of factors such as computer speed, Internet connection, modem speed, etc.