Preparing for your financial future involves a diverse mix of smart tools. Truliant's money market accounts offer a blend of long-term savings at tiered rates with immediate accessibility to your money to fit your needs. You can withdraw money at any time with up to six electronic or telephone withdrawals per month, and you'll never pay a maintenance fee as long as you meet the minimum balance requirements.
These accounts reward you for your steady habits. The higher your balance, the higher your returns. Truliant helps you get ahead with options that fit your life.
- Earn .30% APY* on deposits of $25,000 or more
- Open with a $1,000 minimum balance (See the Fees and Terms tab)
- Write up to three checks per month to cover important expenses (Order checks online)
- FEATURED ACCOUNT: Earn 1.15% APY* on deposits over $100,000!
- Open with a $100,000 minimum balance (See the Fees and Terms tab)
- Up to six withdrawals or transfers per month to cover important expenses (Order checks online)
- Open with a $10,000 minimum balance (See the Fees and Terms tab)
- Enjoy the highest dividends that we offer on money market accounts for maximum growth
- Establish a relationship with Truliant Financial Advisors1 for financial planning and guidance
- Free checks and unlimited check-writing privileges add even more value and convenience (Order checks online)
Ready to Apply?
When you’re striving to reach your goals, Truliant can help you achieve them as your financial partner. All we ask is that you become a member by opening a Membership Savings Account using our Online Account Opening page. Members can add Money Market and other deposit accounts by Scheduling an Appointment or visiting one of our Member Financial Centers in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. Truliant is committed to providing the products and services members need to strengthen their finances and improve their lives.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Money Market rates are subject to change weekly. Visit our rates page for more information. Federal regulation requires that we limit certain types of transactions from money market accounts to six (6) transfers or withdrawals per month per account. (1) Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC , a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America. FR-1686158.1-0117-0219.