Preparing for your financial future involves a diverse mix of smart tools. Truliant's money market accounts offer a blend of long-term savings at tiered rates with immediate accessibility to your money to fit your needs. You can withdraw money at any time with up to six electronic or telephone withdrawals per month, and you'll never pay a maintenance fee as long as you meet the minimum balance requirements.
These accounts reward you for your steady habits. The higher your balance, the higher your returns. Truliant helps you get ahead with options that fit your life.
- FEATURED ACCOUNT: Earn .30% APY* on deposits of $25,000 or more!
- Open with a $5,000 minimum balance (See the Fees and Terms tab)
- Write up to three checks per month to cover important expenses (Order checks online)
- Open with a $10,000 minimum balance (See the Fees and Terms tab)
- Enjoy the highest dividends that we offer on money market accounts for maximum growth
- Establish a relationship with The Financial Advisors at Truliant1 for financial planning and guidance
- Free checks and unlimited check-writing privileges add even more value and convenience (Order checks online)
Ready to Apply?
When you’re striving to reach your goals, Truliant can help you achieve them as your financial partner. All we ask is that you open a Membership Savings account before opening a Money Market Account. New members can open one of these Money Market Accounts by filling out our membership application and current members can use the account change form to further establish their financial footing. Or feel free to visit one of our Member Financial Centers in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. Truliant is committed to providing the products and services members need to strengthen their finances and improve their lives.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Money Market rates are subject to change weekly. Visit our rates page for more information. (1) Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC , a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America. FR-1686158.1-0117-0219.