At Truliant we understand how busy your life can be, so we offer the convenient tools you need to manage your personal finances anytime and anywhere you have internet access. Whether you are monitoring your account, paying bills or paying a friend, you can take care of your tasks quickly with Truliant's services and move on to the more important things in life.
- Get free, 24-hour access to your accounts using your user name and password
- Track your spending, monitor transactions, transfer money between accounts and more
- View pending transactions and check holds
- Set up mobile text and email alerts to be notified when specific account activity occurs
- Transfer to other members using our cross member setup feature
- For future payments or transfers, schedule one time or recurring transfers
Bill Pay ( Easy Pay )
Truliant’s online bill payment service, also called Easy Pay, offers you the flexibility to receive and pay bills through the convenience of your online banking account.
- Free service that enables you to pay your bills online anytime with payments sent electronically or via paper check, depending on how the merchant receives payments
- Schedule your payments so you don't have to worry about missing any payments or incurring late fees
- Set up email alerts to notify you of bill arrivals, due dates, and dates when bills were paid
- Save time and money because you won't have to write out checks or pay for postage
Popmoney is an increasingly popular service used to pay owed money for common expenses like rent, a portion of a lunch bill or even the babysitter. The service is available through Truliant to individual or business accounts. Your contact’s financial institution doesn't need to offer Popmoney to receive funds into their account.
- Enjoy a quick and secure option that simplifies transfers
- Send, request and receive money online or with your mobile device using an email address or mobile number
- No fee to make a payment.
- Secure – account information isn’t shared between financial institutions. Recipients only see your name, email address or phone number and a personalized message indicating the transaction purpose.
Transfer Between My Accounts
Transfer funds between your accounts at Truliant and accounts that are owned by you at other Financial Institutions.
Transfer Limits: (rolling 30 days)
$3.00 fee for Outbound Transfers.
- Outbound Transfer (Truliant to Non-Truliant account). $3.00 fee not included in the limits.
- Daily Limit: $2,500
- Monthly Limit: $6,000
- Inbound Transfer (non-Truliant to Truliant account)
- Daily Limit: $6,000
- Monthly Limit: $15,000
Accounts can be ready for transfers as soon as your trial deposits are confirmed.
Ready to Enroll?
When you're striving to reach your goals, Truliant helps you achieve them as your financial partner. Contact us to sign up or access online banking directly to start managing your money online. Truliant is committed to providing the products and services business members need to strengthen their finances and improve their lives.